Yes, unfortunately, you are right. Since Valgrind binary translates your
program and track all memory read\write you have to run Memcheck at the
start of your program.
Maybe you can somehow reduce run path of your program changing some
functions to simpler one. So, my point is - try to localize problem fix it
and run full test (2,5 hours) only once.

Vasily

On Mon, Aug 26, 2013 at 5:17 PM, Mahmood Naderan <nt_mahm...@yahoo.com>wrote:

> >What particular tool would you like to use (Memcheck, Callgrind, Massif)?
>
> Unfortunately I want to use memcheck which seems to be impossible
>
> Regards,
> Mahmood*
> *

Best Regards,