I want to use valrgind at a specific time while my program is running. For
example, when I use -O3 it will take 0.5 hours to reach the desired point. When
I use -g -ggdb it will take nearly 2.5 hours to reach the desired point.

Now if I use valgrind with -g -ggdb, the program is extremely slow and I can
not predict when it reach the desired point.
What should I do?

Regards,
Mahmood