I wrote a function to return the size of an array in global memory. But I
am not sure if it works:

//return the size of a global block with a given address, 0 if not found
SizeT runtime_size_of_global(Addr adr)
{
    WordFM* gitree = giTree;
    GlobalTreeNode* g = find_GlobalTreeNode(gitree,adr);
    if(g)
        return g->szB;
    return 0;
}

How can my desired wrapper, which I am going to LD_PRELOAD, can have access
to this function in a way that it works?