Hi

I just upgraded to valgrind 3.9.0 (debian sid backport). Most features
work, but helgrind hangs with my application, and starts to fill up
memory until the system starts swapping badly. This did not happen with
3.8. I tried with and without the suppressions file I'm using but that
doesn't help.
The only thing that might be an issue is that the application uses cuda
and helgrind used to throw a lot of errors concerning cuda (all of which
I dealt with using a suppression file)

Is this something known or is there a way I can debug this further?

Thank you
Benjamin Schindler

--
Dr. Benjamin Schindler, Software Developer
VRVis Forschungs-GmbH, www.VRVis.at