Hello,

I've seen posts regarding tweaking earlier versions of valgrind to run
processes with greater than 32 GB of RAM by editing mc_main.c and
increasing N_PRIMARY_BITS (to 21 to allow 128GB in that messages case). I
downloaded the source to 3.9.0 and I saw in the release notes that
N_PRIMARY_BITS was increased to 20 and some of the other portions of the
code changed relative to the example previously posted.

Additionally, I saw some comments about UNALIGNED_OR_HIGH that made me
concerned that it may not be as easy to change the memory size now.
Ideally, I'd like to allow a process that can be up to 256GB in size.

Thanks for your help!
-Jeremy