>From Win98 Control Panel try to "add new hardware" and see if you can select
"manually from a list"... see if there's a "VESA graphics card" generic in
there or not. I honestly don't remember and don't have a working win98
system around to check.

FC

On Nov 30, 2007 7:47 AM, Wolfram Köhn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> First of all: thank you for your help. I yust installed the SciTech
> Display Doctor 6.53, but didn't get any improvements. I think that is
> because it can't detect the emulated grafic-chip. The autodect ends up
> with the message "No supported SuperVGA chip detected!". Have I to
> install it manualy ? But what parameters to chose ? (I have installed
> Win98 SE with latest updates)
>
> Best Regards
> Wolfram Koehn
> Ratiosystem.com (Germany)

Dream of the Daily Mail
It is the Holy Grail
And then the BBC
Your life would be complete

-Manic Street Preachers, "Royal Correspondent"