Stephen C Burns wrote:
>It's probably still defined in your ~qmaild/control/virtualdomains
>file.  It may be referenced somewhere else as well, like in rcpthosts, etc,
>but I think that its presence in virtualhosts is what is confusing
>vpopmail.  Did you delete the domain with vdeldomain or just remove its
>directory?

Removed the entire vpopmail and recompiled (as it only takes a couple of
secs).
Correct, it was still defined in the virtualdomains file, I have removed it
from all the qmail/control files, and re-ran the qmail config, this set the
default control files, now there is no entries pertaining to mailsupport.
Then I recompile vpopmail, yet when i run the vadddomain i still get Domain
already exists.

Joe