As long as the permissions are correct, and you allow CREATE
permission to the id/password you put in vmysql.h, then the
tables will auto-create when you run the system, i.e. create
a domain.

Thanks,

Brian

  > I don't have any vpopmail related tables in my Mysql vpopmail database after
installation.
  > I discovered that during the install of vpopmail I typo'd the vpopmail
password I wanted to use in the mysql db.  I assume that as a result of that
error that the tables didn't created properly.
  > I've tried rerunning the `make install` and `make install-strip` with all my
passwords aligned and db access verified, but no soup.