Ken,

 I posted a message a few weeks ago about the maildirsize patch by Bill
Shupp. I found a bug, but I don't know where the problem is.

  After applying the patch qmail-pop3d and qmail-local will update the
maildirsize file BUT if there is a .qmail file in the user maildir is
will NOT be updated. Now, I don't know if this is a problem with the
qmail binaries or perhaps a vdelivermail problem.

  Since this is a maildirsize thread I find useful posting this message
and I hope this can help fixing all maildirsize problems.

  Best Regards Vpopmailers !!!

--
Alfredo Perez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>