> Does anyone have any code changes they would like to get into the
> next release? I want to put together a new stable version 5.4.
> Hopefully release it in the next few weeks.

Yes... is it possible to give valias some better help?

Existing:
valias: usage: [options] email_address
         -s ( show aliases, can use just domain )
         -d ( delete alias )
         -i alias_line (insert alias line)

I would suggest:
valias: usage: [options] alias_address [user_address]
         -s [EMAIL PROTECTED] ( show aliases, can list entire domain )
         -d alias_address ( delete alias )
         -i new_alias_address existing_user_address (insert a new alias)

I would also like to recommend that valias and vaddaliasdomain use the same
type of syntax as ln -- as in valias existing_user new_alias...  confusing
as all get-out, especially without a better 'quick help' as indicated
above.

Regards,
Andrew