I am currently running qmail+vpopmail and have a newly built server
running qmail+vpopmail+ezmlm-idx.

I created a script that simply does the vadddomain , vadduser (with
password) in order for each domain name.

I look at the account with vuserinfo to check if everything work
correctly.  All accounts were added successfully and passwords were
applied with each account.  All qmail control files were populated
correctly.  Everything looks great.

Change the ifconfig for both machines to swap IP address and reboot
both.  Both machines boot up correctly with the correct ip addresses and
all qmail and vpopmail services and running fine.

Except when I try to check my email, the authentication fails stating
that my password was rejected.  Again, checking the account with
vuserinfo reveals that the password is correct.

Any ideas?