From: Jasper Metselaar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2003 3:04 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [vchkpw] /var/mail/vpopmail

Hi,

Vpopmail is running fine on my server, but there is on thing that's
strange (in my opinion, anyway ;-)):There is a very fast growing file:
/var/mail/vpopmail

It looks like vpopmail is dumping undeliverable mail into this file. Is
this normal or is there a misconfiguration somewhere?
Thanks!

- Jasper