Hi Matias,
thanks for the tip. Nothing strange here. Can you please take a look and
see if you find anything weird?

~vpopmail/yimports.com/# cat .qmail-default
| maildrop mailfilter

~vpopmail/yimports.com/# cat mailfilter
#!/bin/bash

VPOP="| /home/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail '' bounce-no-mailbox"
VHOME=`/home/vpopmail/bin/vuserinfo -d [EMAIL PROTECTED]
if ( $SIZE < 262144 )
{
        exception {
                xfilter "/usr/bin/spamc -f -d 127.0.0.1 -u [EMAIL PROTECTED]"
        }
}

if (/^X-Spam-Flag: *YES/)
{
        # try filtering it using user-defined rules
        exception {
                include $VHOME/Maildir/.mailfilter
        }
        # then try delivering it to a Spam folder
        exception {
                # to "$VPOP"
                to "$VHOME/Maildir/.Spam/"
        }
        # ah well, I guess they'll just have to live with disappointment
        exception {
                to "$VPOP"
        }
}