Ken (and anyone else who knows),

Can you explain a bit how these flags work?  When I look in the db at the
pw_gid fields, they are all decimal values (ie: 64, 128, etc.).  I hope
this isn't some kind of bitmasking thing, because that just makes my head
spin.

> I'll try to give a detailed listing.

> #define NO_DIALUP      0x40
> If set, code should not allow dialup access. This was originally
> added to support radius sites.

For example, this seems to register as "64".  I am looking to use this, as
well as two of the V_USER flags in combination with radius, but I'm lost
as to how to pick the one value.  If it's "0", obviously that person can
have any service, but it gets confusing if I have NO_DIALUP unset, but
V_USER0 and V_USER1 set (which in my case would mean local dialup only, no
roaming dial and no news access).

I feel I'm missing something fundamental here...

Thanks,

Charles