Charles Sprickman wrote:

On Wed, 31 Mar 2004, Doug Clements wrote:

Radiator (open.com.au) rules. You can do virtually anything, including
custom SQL queries.

I know, I used to use it.  Best radius server ever.  But it costs $$ that
we don't have.

A good start to getting something else working would be if someone could
explain how the "pw_gid" values work and what the numbers represent;
gnu-radius has some rewrite rules that may allow me to somewhat alter (in
a sneaky and hackish way) my queries based on which NAS the request comes
from.  But so far I'm not finding any information on how to determine what
particular numeric values in the pw_gid field mean...

vpopmail.h lines 86-100