On May 1, 2004, at 9:08 AM, Sebastien FOUTREL wrote:
The problem is not coming from the mail client.
I tried many clients and the problem is only there if I use vpopmail on the server.
btw, the problem is not in the to or from lines but in the "received from" lines.
example : from unknown (HELO tinozaure) ([EMAIL PROTECTED]@81.57.236.165) by obelix.gaulois.biz with SMTP; 30 Apr 2004 21:47:43 -0000

There's nothing inherently wrong with that line. It's saying that user [EMAIL PROTECTED] used SMTP AUTH from IP 81.57.236.165 to send the message.

My server does that as well, and since the Received headers are mostly ignored, it shouldn't be a problem.

--
Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]