Tom Collins wrote:
On May 2, 2004, at 8:03 AM, X-Istence wrote:

The @IP should not be a problem at all. I sent a mail to over 1,000 servers for a mailling list and i used SMTP auth to authenticate with my SMTP to send it, and it worked fine, EVEN though @IP is added. This includes quite a few french servers.

If it's an ezmlm list, it strips all Received headers before sending the message out, and it handles all bounces (so you won't see them).

--
Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Its not though.

All headers stay in tact with the mailling list software that is used. They do it in case they have problems with spam, allowing most people to collectively come together and find where it origionated from.

X-Istence