On Jan 18, 2005, at 7:27 PM, Bob Ababurko wrote:
I am running vpopmail with vchkpw and I am having an few isssues that I believe are connected. I have many virtual domains, but on at lease one account in one domain, I cannot log into my mail and see the error,

Sending of the password did not succeed.  unable to scan $HOME/Maildir.
(using mozilla thunderbird)

OR

-ERR unable to scan $HOME/Maildir, telneting to box

Sounds like there's a problem with that account's Maildir.

Use vuserinfo to see what the home directory is set to. su to vpopmail and see if you can get to that directory. Make sure there are three directories, new, cur and tmp in there. Compare the permissions and ownership to another user's Maildir that is working correctly.

--
Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]