I have no issues with building this version BUT it breaks qmailadmin
1.2.11. I get the following when trying to make qmailadmin on vpopmail
5.4.22:
make  all-am
source='qmailadmin.c' object='qmailadmin.o' libtool=no
depfile='.deps/qmailadmin.Po' tmpdepfile='.deps/qmailadmin.TPo'
depmode=gcc3 /bin/sh ./depcomp  gcc -I. -I/home/vpopmail/include -I. -I.
-I.      -g -O2 -Wall -c `test -f 'qmailadmin.c' || echo
'./'`qmailadmin.c
In file included from qmailadmin.c:48:
qmailadmin.h:66: error: conflicting types for `readuserquota'
/home/vpopmail/include/vpopmail.h:219: error: previous declaration of
`readuserquota'
*** Error code 1

Stop in /home/src/qmailadmin-1.2.11.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /home/src/qmailadmin-1.2.11 (line 163 of Makefile).

I had to cut back to 5.4.21 ,my OS is OpenBSD 4.1, and I don't use a
database backend or vpopmaild.

P.S. Can you guys also update the version...the configure results have
been a version behind since 5.4.21. Thanks.

Rick Widmer([EMAIL PROTECTED])@Sat, Sep 15, 2007 at 05:02:03PM -0600: