> On 2007-09-17, at 1751, Jeremy Kister wrote:
> good idea. i just wrote a patch to do both items.
>
> sourceforge has it as #1797464, or you can also download it from my
> web site.
>
>       http://qmail.jms1.net/vpopmail/#passlen

I think you want it to be an #ifndef, not a #ifdef (I'm not looking at the
code right now, and I'm about to walk out the door to go home), a your
patch (I think) forces an 8-character limit if you _are_ using MD5, rather
than if you're not...

Other than that, looks reasonable (and appropriate).

Josh

Joshua Megerman
SJGames MIB #5273 - OGRE AI Testing Division
You can't win; You can't break even; You can't even quit the game.
  - Layman's translation of the Laws of Thermodynamics
[EMAIL PROTECTED]