Stone wrote:

It just seems like I would have to translate my NTSC values into PAL, and then put those PAL values into VDR so that the plugin will read them as PAL and translate them back again to NTSC. Right now they are PAL settings with NTSC values.

This makes absolutely no sense to me.

Why don't you simply grab a plain VDR 1.4.6 without any patches and try the plugin out? It only takes 3-4 minutes to set it up and you'll see whether or not it will work correctly.

Using the plugin was only a suggestion for the time being. I thought you might want to use it until things might be changed in some future version of VDR. I thought of it as an easy to use option instead of patching the VDR every time a new version comes out. That's it...

 André