Am 21.05.2012 15:09, schrieb Marx:

Can't apply patch to 3.2.17 sources. Does anybody knows what do I need to apply it? Marx

Hi,

The package linux-media-dkms (0~20120507.git265.301694~precise) [1] crafted by the yaVDR team for Ubuntu Precise (kernel 3.2) contains the patches to make the Terratec Cinergy S2 USB HD Rev.2 work. I myself am currently testing such a USB box with this driver package. Except for a few glitches it works quite well for me (USB box are connected to an active multiswitch).

More information on different patch versions can be found here [2].

Cheers,
Henning

[1] <https://launchpad.net/~yavdr/+archive/main/+packages?field.name_filter=linux-media-dkms&field.status_filter=published&field.series_filter=precise>
[2] <https://bugs.yavdr.com/issues/752>