W dniu 2012-05-21 21:50, Henning Pingel pisze:
Am 21.05.2012 15:09, schrieb Marx:

Can't apply patch to 3.2.17 sources. Does anybody knows what do I need
to apply it?
Marx

Hi,

The package linux-media-dkms (0~20120507.git265.301694~precise) [1]
crafted by the yaVDR team for Ubuntu Precise (kernel 3.2) contains the
patches to make the Terratec Cinergy S2 USB HD Rev.2 work. I myself am
currently testing such a USB box with this driver package. Except for a
few glitches it works quite well for me (USB box are connected to an
active multiswitch).

I've tried this dkms a few days ago and it didn't work. Modules made by dkms lacked some symbols (I don't know how it's possible if they compiled without problem). Maybe scripts doesn't play well with Debian kernel (3.2) or maybe I had bad version of kernel headers?

I will try it again, but it lasts very long time to install and uninstall this package (don't even think to remove some kernel if you have this dkms installed - better remove dkms and then remove kernel version)

A few minutes ago I've tried Igor Liplianin's tree from
http://pikacode.com/liplianin/s2-liplianin-v35/
but it also didn't work - card isn't recognized (no dev/dvb).
I've tried
modprobe dvb-usb-dw2102
but it only outputs:
[ 2926.380171] usbcore: registered new interface driver dw2102
and still no device available
Marx