Hi Louis,

I start xineliboutput with the following line

xineliboutput --local=none --remote=37890 --primary --fullscreen

I tried to add --hud but it did not work. To had to remove first --fullscreen because vdr did not start, but to the end i had the same problem: no osd :-(

I tried to install softhddevice, but i could not get it to compile due to missing libraries etc. If you know which packages is needed in Ubuntu, then it would be great to get help with this :-)

Regards,

René