On 22.03.2013 8:15 , Tobi wrote:
> On 22.03.2013 00:12, René wrote:
>
>> I tried to install softhddevice, but i could not get it to compile due to
>> missing libraries etc. If you know which packages is needed in Ubuntu,
>> then it would be great to get help with this
>
> These are the build dependencies of the softhddevice plugin:
>
>   gettext,
>   pkg-config,
>   libasound2-dev,
>   libx11-dev,
>   libxcb1-dev,
>   libx11-xcb-dev,
>   libxcb-ewmh-dev,
>   libxcb-dpms0-dev,
>   libxcb-glx0-dev,
>   libxcb-icccm4-dev,
>   libxcb-image0-dev,
>   libxcb-randr0-dev,
>   libxcb-screensaver0-dev,
>   libxcb-shm0-dev,
>   libxcb-util0-dev,
>   libxcb-xv0-dev,
>   x11proto-core-dev,
>   mesa-common-dev,
>   libglu1-mesa-dev,
>   libva-dev,
>   libvdpau-dev,
>   libavcodec-dev,
>   libavutil-dev,
>
> If you don't want to use the available packages in e.g. yaVDR, you can at
> least do a `apt-get build-dep vdr-plugin-softhddevice` to get the build
> dependencies (assuming you have the appropriate repositories in your
> sources.list)
>
> Tobias

hi Toibias,

I did just have the medibuntu-repository for my buntu Precise Pangolin. I assume that for getting the latest vdr-stuff, i should go for the repo mentioned over here:
http://www.e-tobi.net/blog/2013/03/14/vdr-1-7-40-2-0-0-eure-hilfe-wird-gebraucht

With the help of apt-file search i got now softhddevice compiled. Now I just need to wait that the my familie heads to bed so that i can sit up the whole night tweaking vdr

René