Hi list,

I've noticed that I don't get channel updates any more on most of the
German HD transponders, since my update from 1.7.37 to 1.7.41 on
2013-03-16. I'm running VDR in "add new transponders" full update mode.
I didn't check 1.7.42 yet, sorry.

I'm running a very minimal old patch that tracks the time of the last
channel update, so I'm pretty sure that the channel update stopped
exactly at 2013-03-16 for all channels on the following 19.2E transponders:

10773 (ANIXE HD/BetaDigital),
10802 (ASTRA 3D Demo/BetaDigital),
11082 (RTL HD Austria),
11170 (OrangeSAT),
11302 (ORF1 HD),
11332 (Syfy HD/SKY),
11361 (ZDF HD),
11464 (ProSieben HD),
11493 (Das Erste HD).

All other transponders get updated normally. To check whether channel
update works, try to edit the channel name of Das Erste HD. Channel
update should restore the original name almost instantly.

First, can someone reproduce this with their VDR? I don't want to stop
the presses unnecessarily.

Cheers,

Udo