Am 31.03.2013 09:08, schrieb Oliver Endriss:
> Udo Richter <udo_rich...@gmx.de> wrote:
>> I've noticed that I don't get channel updates any more on most of the
>> German HD transponders, since my update from 1.7.37 to 1.7.41 on
>> 2013-03-16.
>
> Could you test whether the patch in the VDR portal post
> http://www.vdr-portal.de/board17-developer/board97-vdr-core/p1135671-gelöst-keine-epg-anzeige-für-das-erste-hd-zdf-hd-und-ndr-mv-hd-nach-wechsel-von-1-7-29-auf-1-7-42/#post1135671
> fixes your problem?

AAAAAARGH! Thank you for slapping that into my face, I even helped fnu
analyzing this problem when using s2apiwrapper light on old kernels, but
thought, hey, you're using powarman's v4l-dvb branch on the runtime
machine, luckily this can't hurt you. Unluckily, powarman's branch is
still DVBAPI 5.2. *facepalm* /)_~

Well, I guess I have to fix that in s2apiwrapper light after all.

Cheers,

Udo