Excellent.  So what do/can we do to help with the move?  Is this all
infra, or do we need to do some legwork too?

On 10/26/06, Henning Schmiedehausen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

the Board has passed the resolution to turn the Velocity project into
"Apache Velocity", i.e. we are leaving the Jakarta Umbrella to become a
TLP in our own right.

The transition to "velocity.apache.org" will take a while until all the
infrastructure needs are in place, please be patient with us while the
dust settles.

Thanks to all that helped making this move possibly, especially Nathan
who drafted the resolution.

        Best regards
                Henning (just appointed Apache Velocity chair. :-) )