Cool.  I'll take a look this week and see what i can pick up.

On 10/29/06, Henning P. Schmiedehausen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
"Nathan Bubna" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

I'm finally out of the jet-lag which forced me to get up at very strange times
and I had to sacrifice the weekend to tax work (just a few weeks away and you
wouldn't guess how much paperwork accumulates...).

Yes, this is now mainly opening a number of tickets with infra and
waiting for them to process them. There is some stuff at
http://www.apache.org/dev/ and I remember dimly that there is a page
in the wiki somewhere that describes the necessary steps to set up the
TLP.

I did create VELOCITY-470 for us to track the process of moving to
TLP. Feel free to add new sub-tasks or pick up items to resolve. I
will try to trigger infra tomorrow for VELOCITY-471.

        Best regards
                Henning

>Excellent.  So what do/can we do to help with the move?  Is this all
>infra, or do we need to do some legwork too?

>On 10/26/06, Henning Schmiedehausen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> the Board has passed the resolution to turn the Velocity project into
>> "Apache Velocity", i.e. we are leaving the Jakarta Umbrella to become a
>> TLP in our own right.
>>
>> The transition to "velocity.apache.org" will take a while until all the
>> infrastructure needs are in place, please be patient with us while the
>> dust settles.
>>
>> Thanks to all that helped making this move possibly, especially Nathan
>> who drafted the resolution.
>>
>>         Best regards
>>                 Henning (just appointed Apache Velocity chair. :-) )

[EMAIL PROTECTED]        +49 9131 50 654 0   http://www.intermeta.de/

Social behaviour: Bavarians can be extremely egalitarian and folksy.
                                    -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bavaria
Most Franconians do not like to be called Bavarians.
                                    -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franconia