I am using struts+velocity and we keep all VMs files in our webapps
directory, and it works.
Now I need to have a separate directory "XYZ" to store some velocity
templates away from rest of the templates, but when I create this "XYZ"
directory and move my selected templates there, I get exception - "Resource
Not Found". What can I do to make sure that ALL templates are available, the
original ones in webapps directory , and these templates which are under
"XYZ" directory under same webapps directory. How to do that?

TIA,
- Manish