Hi All,

 I would like to create a object reference in template using "new"
keyword like what we do in java

String obj = new String()

I need to put RenderTool instance in context and use it to fix some
problem. I know that i can put it to context from the java code where
the template is being called or using toolbox.xml  But as my
application is standalone and in production and i don't want to change
the java code to fix the issue, i want to handle it in template.

And also is there any way to get the reference to the context in
templates when Velocity.mergeTemplate() is being used, though the
context reference is not kept in context.

Is it possible to achieve this ? Any suggestions are most welcome.

--
With Regards,
Ravikanth.L