Wednesday, September 28, 2005, 12:52:26 AM, Will Glass-Husain wrote:

> Before this gets out of hand - a quick plea for civility on the list,
> thanks.  Let's not escalate what is a fairly minor back and forth
> discussion.  The easiest way to prevent a flame war is to avoid getting
> involved in off-topic discussion (or personal issues) or to respond to same.

OOOH MY GOD! I'm so afraid! What a dangerous work we live in! I mean,
what's if the mailing lists suddenly catch fire? All the readers might
suffer 3rd degree burns! And, burning POP3/IMAP servers, smoking core
dumps everywhere... wasteland... civilization is over!

And, poor Kan A boy... it seems he is forced to read All Single Mails
that reaches his mailbox... in which country is he live? Not even Orwell
has dreamt about such a dictatorship!

Seriously... I delete about 50+ mails per day. Because either it's spam,
or I happen to be not interested in that thread. Now, after the core
Vel. people basically decided to ignore Jonathan's mails (right?) hence
not losing time, just what danger do anybody fear from?

--
Best regards,
 Daniel Dekany