"Roman Turovsky" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb:
> as I recall the material there is all obbligato and NOT continuo realizations

In all of the tablature settings, the bass line is kept, and the melody
line is doubled. I think that could be called realized continuo.

> and basically the same music transcribed for different axes.

that is correct

> So there is no reason to infer any intended togetherness.

Kremberg says on his title page and in his prefaces that the arie are to
be sund either a solo with continuo or with additional lute, angelique,
viol, or guitar. He gives instructions regarding coordinate tunings of
the four additional instruments in case players want to play together.
(BTW in most the guitar is in D, not in E.) I suppose it was intended.

Cheers,

Mathias