To: "Monica Hall" <mjlh...@tiscali.co.uk>; "David van Ooijen"
<davidvanooi...@gmail.com>
Cc: "Vihuelalist" <vihuela@cs.dartmouth.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2011 4:51 PM
Subject: [VIHUELA] Re: Passing dissonances (was Marini, Granata etc)

On Wed, 11 May 2011 15:43:48 +0100, Monica Hall wrote
Well - if any one else wants to see my musical example I put it on
my www.earlyguitar.ning.com  page with the scores - the first in the
list.

Comments and corrections to the harmony welcome.

Hello,

where do these figurs come from - the original print? This looks
like Edward Elgar on mind-altering drugs. If this is Marini that
man should have taken some introductory counterpoint class :-)

Cheers, RalfD