--- "Larson, David" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I often need to replace parameter text and usually try to remember the
> text object that selects the "inner parameter", only to come up short
> since that type isn't defined. It seems natural to have a "parameter"
> text object, where it would act on the text between commas or
> parentheses, i.e. from "(," to ",)".
>
> What say you? Something worthy of the todo list?

Hello,

I believe that can be done using Vimscript, so you could try that first.

regards,
Peter

How would you spend $50,000 to create a more sustainable environment in
Australia?  Go to Yahoo!7 Answers and share your idea.
http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/aunz/lifestyle/answers/y7ans-babp_reg.html