On 26/05/07, Yakov Lerner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I believe you can achieve what you want using 'cmap <expr>' cleverly.

Thanks very much for doing this. Your solution is certainly a lot of
what I wanted. And I'm sorry if my problem looks more like a user
support query than suitable for the -dev list.

I might still attempt a patch. Having the space replacement actually
appear is visually distracting  and makes the resulting search string
hard to read. I don't see a way to avoid this without adding an extra
hook into the code.

Best wishes,
Iain.