Sebastian,

Why not utilize the "talk:" pages for the comments (see discussion tab at top of each wiki page)?

Just curious.

-Robert

Sebastian Menge wrote:
[cross-posted to vim, vim-dev, vim-announce, wikia-l]

Hi all

Finally I have imported all the vim tips from http://vim.org/tips to
    http://vim.wikia.com

and set up a minimal infrastructure to keep things going. Not everything
is perfect, but I think it is usable now.

Thanks to all the support from [EMAIL PROTECTED] and especially to the very
kind wikia community (#wikia on freenode and the mailing list,
Greetings!).

Some words on contribution: A good wiki depends on two main factors:
Excellent content and a lively community. We have a lot of good content
now, but to make it excellent we need You!

If you ever posted a tip or a comment to the old tips database, please
have a look at it on the wiki, and review the page. Every little bit
helps!

See you on the wiki, Sebastian.