* On Tue, Jun 05, 2007 at 02:54:21PM -0600, Mike Hansen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> > From: Tom Purl [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> [...]
> > So what I don't understand is, why can't I change these categories?
> > I've been editing Mediawiki pages for 4 years, and I've never seen
> > anything like this.
>
> This isn't a figment of Tom's mind.
>
> I just poked around the wiki. I'm not seeing a way to change the
> category of an existing article. When you create a new article, you
> can assign categories, but I'm not seeing a way to change the category
> on an existing article even if you edit the entire article by clicking
> on the edit link at the top of the article.
>
> If there is a way to change the category of an existing article, I'm
> missing it.

I did it twice.
-> http://vim.wikia.com/wiki/Running_the_win32-version_of_Vim_from_cygwin

I've added the [Category:Cygwin], and removed Review.

[Category:Review] is a consequence on the template [1] {{Review}} [2]
The [category:VimTips] is likely a consequence of the template {{Tip}}
[3] used at the start of every vimtip.

BTW, it can be interresting to add a {{Vimscript}} template. In the
long term, it could check the existence of a wiki-page dedicated to the
script and point to that page if found, or to vim site otherwise.
(NB: I don't even know if this is possible, nor ergonomic)

In the short term, it is good way to provide links to the vimscripts of
vim.org.

[1] http://vim.wikia.com/index.php?title=Special%3AAllpages&from=&namespace=10
[2] http://vim.wikia.com/wiki/Template:Review
[3] http://vim.wikia.com/wiki/Template:Tip