Well I have finally met my new acquisition, the complete LC system my
dad managed to swing. It's pretty complete but sadly lacking it's
packaging, but not anything else thankfully. Here is the complete stuff
list I got with it:

- Mac LC
        - 40MB Hard Disk & one Floppy
        - 4MB RAM
        - 512K VRAM (an option at the time)
        - Dead PRAM battery (changed)
- Original 12" RGB screen
- Keyboard II and Square Mouse - both filthy (time to get the alcohol
out!)
- Microphone and RCA adapter still boxed in their plastic tray with
lapel clip
- The original 'Macintosh Acessory Kit' Box
        - All Original Manuals
        - System 7.0.0 on HD disk (wow I hear you cry)
        - A Macintosh LC leaflet
        - License Agreement for England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland

Also thrown in:
- Claris Works (1991 edn - 1.0 IIRC) - came with the Mac??
- HP Deskwriter C with original disks, one set Air Mailed from HP
Corvallis, OR!
- A Pair of LocalTalk PhoneNet Adapters with cables

The case is in reasonable condisiton with no significant yellowing,
scuffs or broken parts. The lid had never been removed and, short of a
little dust in the floppy drive, the inside is very clean and in  great
condition. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the system as a whole,
short of a dead PRAM battery, the only bugging thing is the fan, it
sounds like the bearings have gone. The RGB Screen has a faded Apple
Sticker on the right side and also has the Mic clip attached. I'm going
to take the sticker off and clean the area with alcohol as well as
cleaning off the various cosmetic scuffs of black crud. The RGB Screen
is clear as a bell and very bright, no burn in at all. I just need to
know how to adjust the horizontal width, it's not in the array of
twiddly screws at the back.

I think my dad deserves a bottle of scotch for his efforts. Sorry I
wrote an essay ;).

--

Mark Benson

Vintage Macs List Nanny
aka
        silicon_valley_pirate_uk (Yahoo! Messenger)
        SilValleyPirate (AOL Instant Messenger)
Visit Flat Pack Macs Online at:
<http://fpm.gotdns.com>
Macintosh LC central