Is there a free DHCP server for the Mac. I want to set my LC475, which
runs 24/7 as a webserver and now a DNS, as a DHCP server to save me
having to set all my machines up by hand. Also is there any chance of
serving VNC or Timbuktu (without having to buy TB2 preferably) from the
LC so I can run it headless.

--

Mark Benson

Vintage Macs List Nanny
aka
        silicon_valley_pirate_uk (Yahoo! Messenger)
        SilValleyPirate (AOL Instant Messenger)
Visit Flat Pack Macs Online at:
<http://fpm.gotdns.com>
Macintosh LC central