The other day I found a TV set that has the ability to double as aa
RGB monitor. What makes it applicable here is what was attached to
it...hooked to the antenna is an Apple TV Switch Box (Model # A2M4041,
FCC ID  BCG72BA2M4041). It has sound but no picture.

The TV info is:

FCC ID: AFA9X64084
SEARS

Model #  564-40840452

Serial #  V4500900966

Dec. 1984

On the back I found this:

UHF 300 Ohm (they used the symbol)

VHF 300 Ohm

Cable hookup jack

Audio Video Input
--------------------------
Video (a yellow jack)    Audio (white jack)

RGB Input
                Audio (white jack)

RGB

On the side of the TV is a little door that opens to let you make all
the adjustments (tint, brightness, etc) and on the front you can
choose "TV" or "Monitor"
--
"The time has come for mankind to grow up and leave its cradle behind;
to go forth and claim our place in outer space."