On Monday, September 12, 2005, at 10:21PM, Ken Daggett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>I think the major difference is that the original ones were a bit
>larger. I think both were "beige" in color. You have to look at the
>label carefully, as I leaned the hard way. The only difference in words
>is that the later version are called "Apple Design Powered Speakers II"
>I suspect that the power adapters were similar if not the same. If you
>wish, I can dig them out and send you a photo of the speakers and the
>adapter/plug.

Definitely Original version not 'II' version. Photos of the power adapter spec
label and the plug that attaches to the speaker would be most useful - thanks!
Feel free to contact this address off-list with attached photos.

--
Mark Benson

http://homepage.mac.com/markbenson