Does anyone have a manual or switch setting guide for the Micronet Nuport 2d
Nubus SCSI card? I found out my card has a blow 1A fuse (replacements are in
the mail) and wanted to know what the switch block settings are supposed to
be.

Please don't bother with the blindly switching them and see what they do
approach, I want to know what they are for.

Thanks