Me too.

whats wrong with this list? (or is on my end??) anyone else out there
getting email from a 'rosmarie scordamaglia' saying that the "email
message has been recieved. All email messages are usuallly
responded to within 24 hours or less.  If you need immediate help
please call our tech support toll free line.

RMS Tech Support provides live advice on any computer related topic.
We support both pc and MAC systems. Virus & Spyware removals.  $1.50
per minute billable to any major credit card.
Call 1-888-354-3171.  Available 24/7. We also offer on-site services
nationwide as well."

it gets sent to me directly every time i send a message to this list...