I don't like the move to google groups as it makes one have to go to
the groups, many of which my Public Library blocks (no rhyme or reason
as to whats blocked).
I prefer the current format since I can look at the messages while
doing the rest of my email.

Steve

--
"The time has come for mankind to grow up and leave its cradle behind;
to go forth and claim our place in outer space."