Members of the Compact Macs, Quadlist, and Vintage Macs list on
Maclaunch,

This is the final message posted to these lists. These lists have been
replaced by a unified Vintage Macs list on Google Groups that covers
all 680x0-based Macs.

The Vintage Macs list FAQ has been updated to reflect the two ways you
should be able to join the new list on Google Groups if you haven't
already done so. There is an email subscription method, but it has very
limited options.

The best way to join the group is online, and this allows you to choose
digest mode and also browse postings online. There may be problems with
some browsers, but most vintage Mac users also have access to newer
computers, so that shouldn't be a problem.

If you absolutely can't get subscribed, please email me at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] to let me know that you wish to join the Vintage
Macs list on Google Groups. Be sure to include your preferred email
address and subscription mode (messages, digest, summary, or no email).

We already have 258 of you on the new list. I'm hoping to see more of
you there soon.

Dan the listmom