Can you use netstat to probe which sockets are open for each process?
That would be the only way I could think to do it.  There is nothing
built into the TurboVNC program that would provide this information.
Xvnc is run with user credentials, so the best it could ever do is store
this info to a file under ~/.vnc or provide some sort of X11 extension
that would allow a program to query session information from it.  In any
sense, your application would have to poll something periodically.  I
don't know of a way for it to be informed in real time.