Yes, I am currently using netstat... I was just checking to see if
there is some other more elegant way of doing this. With netstat I
sometimes have problems to identify two different connection from the
same source... I am not able to differentiate them, since I can not
identify their source port... Anyway, thanks for the informations!

Cheers,

Rafael