I tried to keep my install as basic as I could, but my problem is I've
taken on 4 other projects since I've started with turbovnc tinkering.  I
had originally been following the user guides for both to try and get
things done in the most direct way possible, but I might need to start
again doing just to keep the steps fresh.

I should be able to do a full install from scratch this week.