On 6/3/10 6:40 AM, Nicolas Figay wrote:
Hi,

After investigating more, looking at XBEL.RDF, I discovered that "bookmark" tag is not referenced so probably XBEL.RDF should be completed in order to complete information set to be considered by the sponger.

I also identified that only litteral data are used, not the value of attribute, e.g. URL referenced for the bookmark or date of bookmarking.

Does a way exist to exploit these information in RDF?

Where can I find some information about it? (I currently reviewed all the example, but no exemple is available showing it is possible.

Regards.

Nicolas

Are you trying to use our XBEL cartridge against an XBEL export of your local bookmarks?

Kingsley